Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vegan Health, Beauty and Fashion Blog

Hey, good people! Last night's dinner at Mr. Chan's was so great. I ate so much good vegan food that I was stuffed for hours afterward! What a good night and a great way to support a local restaurant that is vegan-friendly!

So who has photos? I was so busy eating that I didn't take any pictures =)

I also wanted to let you know that my blog, "Vegan Health, Beauty and Fashion" is now available for subscription on Amazon.com. You don't have to have a Kindle to subscribe. You can download the free Kindle app for your smart phone or computer and still enjoy the blog. Here is the link so you can check it out:

"Vegan Health, Beauty and Fashion" Blog

I plan to update the blog about 5 times per week in order to stay up to date on trends, news, and other great info.

That's it until next time!

-- Wendy
http://twitter.com/wendystewart
http://facebook.com/sisterwendystewart

2 comments:

  1. I think Erin might have some pictures. I forgot my camera that night, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a baaaad vegan and forgot my camera that evening, too! Think Robin has photos though...

    ReplyDelete